Fully funded Schwarzman Scholarships 2023 in china
The Schwarzman Scholarships 2023 china Program is currently accepting applications. If you want to study global affairs at a world-class university, this is your chance. Schwarzman Scholars annually supports up to two hundred Scholars from all over the world for a one-year master’s degree in global affairs at Beijing’s Tsinghua University. Which is ranked first in Asia as an essential foundation for China’s political, business, and technological leadership.
The Schwarzman Scholars programme at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China, is a fully funded one-year master’s degree and leadership programme.
Schwarzman Scholars are future leaders who will work together to make the world a more peaceful and prosperous place. The Stephen A. Schwarzman Scholars will be chosen based on their academic credentials and demonstrated leadership accomplishments as individuals who want to make a positive difference in the world.
Tsinghua University’s campus, located on the former site of the Qing Dynasty imperial gardens and near numerous historical sites, has a great location, a rich history, and a vibrant future. Since 1911, the university has helped students understand globalisation and served as a link between China and the rest of the world. Tsinghua University, one of China’s most influential and respected institutions, continues to cultivate the next generation of world leaders.
These scholarships pay for all academic costs, travel expenses, living expenses, and tuition. Financial or funded aid given to the students for education purpose is termed as scholarship. The criteria for scholarship based upon financial need, athletic skills or on a academic marit. It reflects the values and goals of the award’s donor.
Scholarship is given to scholar’s to continue their activities to meet certain requirements (e.g., playing on a school sports team for athletic scholarship holders, or serving as a teaching assistant for some graduate scholarships).
You May also Like MEXT Fully Funded Japanese Government Scholarships 2023
Institution(s): Tsinghua University Beijing
Research in China
Duration: One year
Opportunities are in the field of:
- Global Affairs
- Public Policy
- Economics and Business
- International Studies
Scholarships are fully funded.
Nationality eligible: International Students
Deadline: 20 September 2022 for International Students
Join Our WhatsApp Group for upcoming scholarships, Internships & Job Opportunities
Targeted Countries: USA, China and All countries in the world are eligible to apply
Applicants have a Bachelor’s degree (typically a four-year programme) in a relevant subject.
- First degree (Bachelor’s degree) earned at a reputable college or university, or its equivalent, during undergraduate studies.
- Those who are applying must be on pace to satisfactorily complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- This condition applies to those who are presently enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes. All undergraduate majors are acceptable; there are no criteria for a particular field of study. However, it is crucial for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to explain how being a Schwarzman Scholar will help them develop their leadership potential in their profession.
- As of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year, candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years old.
- must have proven their ability to speak English, preferably on one of two recognized language competency examinations (TOEFL, IELTS)
- English Language requirement is eliminated for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate institution where the predominant medium of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic degree. For candidates who have studied in English for two years or more at the Master’s degree level or higher, the requirement will also be removed.
The Schwarzman Scholarships are fully funded scholarships in China available to international students. It will cover all of the costs associated with studying for free in China.
- Tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, thesis document production), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and other expenses will be covered by the scholarship.
- Tuition costs
- Meals and lodging.
- At the start and end of the school year, travel to and from Beijing.
- Internal study trips.
- Supplies and books needed for the course.
- health protection.
- $4,000 allowance for personal Expenditure.
How to Apply
For overseas applicants, click this link to register online.
The documents listed below must be submitted
- Complete academic transcript.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Professional background.
- Language proficiency and test results.
- Leadership positions, accolades, and disciplinary action.
- Essays, transcripts, a resume or CV, and more details
- Complete resume that constitutes your intellectual, personal, and professional background and achievements.
The Schwarzman Online portal’s official website link is provided below. Choose Your Country to get more details. Official Link