DAAD Scholarships 2022 in Germany
Applications for the DAAD Scholarships 2022 in Germany are now open. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply for DAAD scholarship who want to study in Germany with a full scholarship for a master’s or doctoral degree. DAAD scholarships are available at designated universities in a variety of academic disciplines for international students seeking a master’s or doctoral degree.
These scholarships are available for undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral. The German government offers this scholarship in almost all academic fields. For the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023, the Master’s Degree will last 12-24 months (depending on the institution) and 36 months for the PhD. These scholarships pay for all academic costs, travel expenses, living expenses, and tuition.
Financial or funded aid given to the students for education purpose is termed as scholarship.
The criteria for scholarship based upon financial need, athletic skills or on a academic marit. It reflects the values and goals of the award’s donor.
Scholarship is given to scholar’s to continue their activities to meet certain requirements (e.g., playing on a school sports team for athletic scholarship holders, or serving as a teaching assistant for some graduate scholarships).
You may also like Czech Republic Fully Funded Government Scholarships 2023
Institution(s): Different Universities in Germany
Research in Germany
Duration: 3 years for PhD and 2 years for Maters
Scholarship Published by the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development
Scholarships are fully funded..
Nationality eligible: International Students
The deadline varies in different universities.
You can find a complete list of courses and universities, as well as their deadlines, by clicking here.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for upcoming scholarships, Internships & Job Opportunities
Targeted Countries: All developing countries in the world are eligible to apply, Click here for Check List
- Applicants have a Bachelor’s degree (typically a four-year programme) in a relevant subject.
- His/her academic degrees should not be older than six years.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience.
- Language: English Requirements: Please check the scholarship advertisement or the website of your chosen study programme for more information, Click here for Flyer.
- Applicant must submit a statement of purpose outlining his/her motivation for the research.
The DAAD Scholarships for Masters and PhD are fully funded scholarships in Germany available to international students. It will cover all of the costs associated with studying for free in Germany.
- Tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, thesis document production), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and other expenses will be covered by the scholarship.
- Monthly payments range from 860 euros for graduates to 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates, depending on academic level.
- Contributions to health, accident, and personal liability insurance coverage
Scholarship recipients may be eligible for the following additional benefits under certain conditions:
- Subsidized monthly rent
- Monthly stipend for accompanying family members.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships
Under “Application Procedure ” you can find the DAAD application form.
The following documents must be submitted.
- Complete academic transcript. If not avialable please submit an informal or self-reported transcript of the university and, if applicable, academic performance of the graduate school. If you cannot provide an unofficial transcript, you can download a self-reported transcript template. The transcript must include the degree and date of the award, if applicable. If these credits are included in your certificate, we do not require a certificate of study abroad experience.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Complete resume that constitutes your intellectual, personal, and professional background and achievements.
- Complete Discription about youself(Essay)
- How did the impact of your life shape you?
- How do you get to work in your life?
- How do Stanford University Education and Night Hennessy grantees support this?
- Two short answers: Tell us eight unlikely facts about you.
- List three goals you are currently working on (rewards to Stanford and / or your choice as a Night Hennessy Fellow cannot be counted as one of these goals).
- Video Story: The video should not exceed 2 minutes. If it only takes 30 seconds to reply, that’s okay. There is no expectation or obligation to meet the speaking time limit. Personal evaluation.
- All application materials must be submitted in English through an online application.
The DAAD Online portal’s official website link is provided below. Choose Your Country to get more details.
I’m Muhammad Arshad hayat I want to do PhD mathematics
A PhD in mathematics is an option for applicants who have a master’s degree in mathematics (MSc mathematics) or physical sciences, or a master’s degree in technology.
I am Inzamam Ul Haq ,i want to study Ph.D in Agriculture major subject Horticulture