Fully Funded Government Scholarship in Europe
Applications are being accepted for the Czech Government Scholarship 2023 in the Czech Republic. Czech Republic Republic Fully Funded Government Scholarships are open to all international students from developing nations. Students who desire to pursue their Bachelors, Masters, or Doctoral degrees in Czechia are urged to apply. It is the Completely Paid Scholarship to Study in Europe for Free for the Academic Year 23-24.
The Scholarships will be provided to citizens of chosen poor countries to study in Czech public higher education institutions as an important aspect of the Czech Republic’s foreign development cooperation. Scholarships are available for both Master’s and Doctoral degrees, From the late 1950s until the present, approximately 20,000 foreign nationals have received Government of the Czech Republic scholarships to study at Czech universities.
Scholarships are financial or financed aids given to students for educational purposes. Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, athletic ability, or academic achievement. It represents the award’s donor’s values and aspirations. Scholars are given scholarships to continue their activities in order to achieve specified standards (e.g., serving as a teaching assistant for some graduate scholarships, or playing on a school sports team for athletic scholarship holders).
Join Our WhatsApp Group for upcoming scholarships, Internships & Job Opportunities
University Name: Universities of Czech Republic
Award Country : Czech Republic
Degree : Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral
Nationality: All International Students can apply
Duration: 4 to 5 years for a bachelor’s degree
2 to 3 years for a master’s degree
3 to 4 years for a doctorate.
Last date to apply : 30 September
Czech Republic Fully Funded Government Scholarships are available to qualified candidates who fit the following criteria:
Citizens and nationalities of the following countries are eligible: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Zambia.
The scholarships are only intended to promote the studies of foreign people from developing nations. As a result, neither a Czech citizen nor a European Union citizen, nor any other foreign individual having a permanent residency permit in Czech Republic territory, may apply for a scholarship.
- English is the required language.
- Those who intend to pursue a master’s degree in English must demonstrate adequate English language skills.
- Candidates for the Master’s degree scholarship may study in either Czech or English.
- Applicants who wish to study in the Czech Republic must first complete a one-year language preparation course.
- PhD programmes are only available in English, thus applicants must have adequate English language skills.
- Applicants applying for a Master’s degree programme must have previously completed a Bachelor’s degree programme.
- At the time of application, candidates for the doctoral study programme must have completed the master’s study programme.
- Applicants with Japanese nationality at the time of application are ineligible.
- Undergraduate Students Should Know: You must be at least 17 years old and under 25 years old, and you must have finished 12 years of school education or courses equivalent to a high school (includes prospective graduates)
- Masters and PhD students must be under 35 years old and college graduates (includes prospective graduates). Alternatively, you must have completed 16 / 18 years of study.
- Applicant must submit a statement of purpose outlining their motivation for the research.
Czech Republic Government Scholarship is an all-expenses-paid scholarship programme for international students. The following are the details of the covered expenses:
- The entire tuition fee will be covered.
- Stipend per month (for Master’s degree 14,000 CZK CZK 15,000 for a PhD)
- This scholarship programme will pay the costs of living and studying in the Czech Republic.
- Tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, thesis document production)
- Round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance,
- Accommodation, book allowance, health insurance, and other expenses.
To apply for the Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Application form complete in all aspects.
- Research Plan Letter (only research students)
- Thesis Abstract (if applicable)
- English Language Proficiency Letter from last institute.
- Academic specifics Secondary School Marks Sheet (Matric/O Levels, Attested Copy)
- Academic specifics Higher Secondary School Marks Sheet (Intermediate/A Levels, Attested Copy)
- Attested copy of current educational institution’s enrolment certificate (if applicable)
- For result pending students: The Institute has granted a certificate of hope.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit an Online Application to apply for the Czech Republic Fully Funded Government Scholarship. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview at the Czech Republic Embassy at your country.
For further details visit the official advertisement link: