Government of Ireland Fully Funded Scholarships 2023-24 in Ireland
Applications are being accepted for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2024 in Ireland. All International Students from any country are eligible to apply for the Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2023, which is supported by the Irish government. Students who desire to study for their Masters Degree, PhD Degree, or Post Doctoral Degree at one of Ireland’s top universities are strongly urged to apply. This award provides exceptional and bright students with a once-in-a-lifetime chance. The Fully Funded Scholarship is offered for the 2023-24 academic year. The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships will grant 60 scholarships for the academic year 2023-24. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a one-of-a-kind opportunity that supports Irish International Scholarship Holders in all fields.
You may also like Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany
Almost all university courses and specializations are available through Irish Government Scholarships at Ireland’s top universities. The scholarship, which is funded by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program and the Department of Further and Higher Education, will cover practically all of the costs of studying overseas. The primary goal of the Government of Ireland Scholarship is to provide outstanding students with the chance to study at world-class universities.
Scholarships provided by: Government of Ireland
Award Country : Ireland
Degree : Master’s, Doctoral and Post Doc.
Nationality: International Students
Last date to apply : 14 October 2023.
Click here for National Taiwan University Fully Funded Scholarships
To apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- All International Students from countries other than the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
- Successful Scholars will begin their studies in October 2023. Later enrollments will only be accepted for PhD winners.
- Academic excellence is required.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Government of Ireland Scholarships will cover all costs associated with completing your degree at an Irish university. The following are the financing details:
- A stipend of 18,500€ per year will be provided.
- A fee contribution, including non-EU costs, of up to 5,750€ per year; and
- Direct research expenses of 3,250€ per year are allowable.
Fellowship for Postdoctoral Research:
- A salary of 38,632€ during the first year of award and 39,186€ during the second year2
- PRSI contribution by the employer
- Direct research expenses of €5,000 per year are eligible..
Join Our WhatsApp Group for upcoming scholarships, Internships & Job Opportunities
To apply for the Commonwealth Scholarships, please prepare the documents listed below:
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Updated and detailed official academic transcripts
- Application form complete in all aspects.
- Research Plan Letter (only research students)
- Thesis Abstract (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- English Language Proficiency Letter.
- Passport Size Image with a White Background
- Passport must be valid.
- Attested copy of current educational institution’s enrolment certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply
To apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2024 in Ireland, there is an online application system. Visit the “Apply Now” link provided below to register and begin your application. A link to the official advertisement is also provided below: