Fully Funded Scholarship for international students in United Arab Emirates
Khalifa University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships For the academic year 2022-23. Khalifa university ranks among the list of the top universities of the world. The Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023 is open for applications in the United Arab Emirates. International Students from all over the world are welcome to apply for International Scholarships in the UAE. Candidates interested in pursuing a Master’s Degree, a Doctoral Degree (Phd) or a Doctor of Medicine Program at Khalifa University are urged to apply. Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, Information Technology, and other fields are eligible to Study in UAE on behalf of this scholarship. The Khalifa University Scholarship will pay all expenditures for postgraduate studies of international students.
Khalifa University, founded in 1989 is a science-focused university in Abu Dhabi. According to the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings, this university is the 28th best in Asia. According to QS Academic Ranking of world universities, it is in the list of top 500 universities of the world.
You may also like Czech Republic Fully Funded Government Scholarships
Scholarships are financial or financed aids given to students for educational purposes. Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, athletic ability, or academic achievement. It represents the award’s donor’s values and aspirations. Scholars are given scholarships to continue their activities in order to achieve specified standards (e.g., serving as a teaching assistant for some graduate scholarships, or playing on a school sports team for athletic scholarship holders).
University Name: Khalifa University
Award Country : UAE
Degree : Master’s, and Doctoral
Nationality: All International Students can apply
Duration: 2 to 3 years for a master’s degree
3 to 4 years for a doctorate.
Last date to apply : 22 October
Click here for complete admission details
Click here for DAAD Scholarship in Germany
Scholarships are available to qualified candidates who fit the following criteria:
Applicants to the Master’s Degree Program:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required for the applicant.
- Certificate of English Proficiency
- Interview for Admission
Applicants to the Doctorate Degree Program:
- Must hold aMasters Degree
- Research statement are required (Five hundred to one thousand words).
- Interview for admission.
- Programmes are only available in English, thus applicants must have adequate English language skills.
- Applicants applying for a Master’s degree programme must have previously completed a Bachelor’s degree programme.
- At the time of application, candidates for the doctoral study programme must have completed the master’s study programme.
- Applicant must submit a statement of purpose outlining their motivation for the research.
- Khalifa University in the Emirates is one of the best universities in the world, and it offers full funded scholarships to international students . As an educational fund, the Emirates Scholarship will pay all costs and provide a monthly stipend. The following are the details of the covered expenses:
- The entire tuition fee will be covered.
- Stipend per month (AED 8,000 for a Masters and AED 10,000 for a PhD degree program)
- This scholarship programme will pay the costs of living and studying in the UAE.
- Tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, thesis document production)
- Round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance,
- Accommodation, book allowance, health insurance, and other expenses.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for upcoming scholarships, Internships & Job Opportunities
To apply for the Khalifa University Fully Funded Scholarship, please prepare the documents listed below:
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Updated and detailed official academic transcripts
- Application form complete in all aspects.
- Research Plan Letter (only research students)
- Thesis Abstract (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- English Language Proficiency Letter.
- Passport Size Image with a White Background
- Passport must be valid.
- Attested copy of current educational institution’s enrolment certificate (if applicable)
Please see the full list of detailed documents for more information.
How to Apply
To apply for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023 use the online application system. Click on the link below for the Online Application Portal.
For further details visit the official advertisement link: