International students can apply for University of Melbourne Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic years 2022–2023. These scholarships are available for graduate and postdoctoral work. The complete cost of tuition, a travel allowance, a living allowance of $31,200 year, and academic costs are all covered by these scholarships.
As you go through your course, the University presents hundreds of awards to recognize your effort and success. You can win rewards that will encourage you to focus on your studies starting in your first year of undergraduate education and continuing through internships and your PhD. These costs won’t merely assist you when you’re in school; they’ll also be a significant component of your resume.
These scholarships are available for graduate and postdoctoral work. These scholarships pay for all academic costs, travel expenses, living expenses, and tuition.
Financial or funded aid given to the students for education purpose is termed as scholarship.
The criteria for scholarship based upon financial need, athletic skills or on a academic merit. It reflects the values and goals of the award’s donor.
Over 1300 students are sent abroad each year on semester, year, or short-term intense programmes using the Melbourne Model, which is designed for international flexibility. Graduate students might apply for funds to conduct research abroad, conduct and publish research, or network with peers at significant conferences.
Scholarship is given to scholar’s to continue their activities to meet certain requirements (e.g., playing on a school sports team for athletic scholarship holders, or serving as a teaching assistant for some graduate scholarships).
Also Check Schwarzman Scholarships 2023 China
Institution(s): Melbourne University
Research in Australia
Degree Programs: Scholarships are offered to pursue Masters and PhD degrees.
To find all the courses offered, please visit the graduate course page.
Duration: Program duration for students pursuing a Master’s by research degree is two years.
For those pursuing a doctoral degree, it may take up to 3.5 years.
You may also like Global Korea Scholarship
Join Our WhatsApp Group for upcoming scholarships, Internships & Job Opportunities
Targeted Countries: All countries in the world are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Program
Scholarships are available to qualified candidates who fit the following criteria:
- The Students aiming to obtain a PhD degree, the full tuition may be waived for up to four years or up to two years for those pursuing a master’s by research.
- For students pursuing a Masters by Research degree or a doctoral degree, the living allowance is $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years or 3.5 years, depending on the length of the programme. The living allowance comprises a small amount of paid sick, maternity, and parental leave and is subject to annual indexing.
- Students migrating from other States or Territories besides Victoria will receive a $2000 relocation award, while students travelling from outside of Australia will receive a $3000 grant.
- For international students who need a student visa to study in Australia, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership is available.
- must submit a statement of purpose outlining their motivation for the research.
- Tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, thesis document production), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and other expenses will be covered by the scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship, please follow the application guidelines below.
Please visit the following official websites to learn more about the Stanford University Scholarships: