A interdisciplinary post-graduate academic institute called the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) was founded in 2005 at the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The CGI seeks to generate competent thinkers and leaders who can better serve their nations’ needs for sustainable development by utilising the most up-to-date interactive teaching methods currently being used in top global educational and research institutions.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship is fully funded scholarship for international students.
Financial or funded aid given to the students for education purpose is termed as scholarship.The criteria for scholarship based upon financial need, athletic skills or on a academic marit. It reflects the values and goals of the award’s donor.
Scholarship is given to scholar’s to continue their activities to meet certain requirements (e.g., playing on a school sports team for athletic scholarship holders, or serving as a teaching assistant for some graduate scholarships).
Also Check Stanford University Scholarships 2022-23
Institution(s): Chulabhorn Graduate Institute, Masters Level of Study
Research in Thailand
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
Duration: 2 years
Last date to apply : 30th September 2022
Scholarships are available to qualified candidates who fit the following criteria:
younger than 30 years old, possess a bachelor’s degree with minimum GPA 2.75 in one of the following disciplines:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
Additionally, candidates from relevant fields are encouraged to apply.
- possess experience conducting research in a laboratory
- must have proven their ability to speak English, preferably on one of two recognized language competency examinations (TOEFL, IELTS)
- must submit a statement of purpose outlining their motivation for the research.
- Tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, thesis document production), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and other expenses will be covered by the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill out the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program application form and submit it along with other supporting documents via the following channel:
Following documents must be prepared and submitted with the application.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- Complete academic transcript.
- Medical history report.
- A statement intended to explain the interests of the research.
- Other supporting documentation to facilitate application reviews.
- Applicants must complete and submit an application for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute’s Graduate Scholarship Program (for non-ASEAN), along with other supplementary documents.
- Send the application form scan file and all supporting documents via email to:Contact us at cgi email@example.com
- After Completing Step 1, mail all original documents to the address: 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND Chulabhorn Royal Academy, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program)
Please visit the following official websites to learn more about the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship: